Roadmap for DenyHost
At this time we have the following rough outline of what
features and fixes we plan to introduce into DenyHost. While
the roadmap below is subject to change, this gives and idea
of where we are going.
- Block hosts using invalid keys or passwords when the local OpenSSH
server uses key authentication.
- Add support for reading journald logs.
- Create new sync server and re-write client-side sync code to work
with the new server.
- Allow clients to coordinate block lists through the server.
- Make IPTABLES rules persistent across reboots.
- Add IPFW support for FreeBSD systems.